Volunteers are a vital part of our organization. If you have a heart to serve and make a difference in the community, we welcome your participation in this thriving and growing ministry.
Advisory Team: High-level leader. Responsible for strategic planning and vision casting. Manages Support Leaders.
Support Leader: Responsible for implementing strategy with the direction of an advisory leader.
Volunteers: Available to assist with short term projects. Below is a list of teams and how you can volunteer your time. Please fill out our volunteer form and let us know how you would like to serve in our ministry.
- Utilize graphic design talent to create marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, programs etc.
- Edit video to create promotion elements
- Help edit content for all marketing communication. (blogs, brochures, flyers etc.)
- Write content for blogs, websites and promotional materials
- Serve as a table leader at our Unite Ministry Meetings.
- Follow up with sponsor materials
Promotion/ PR Team:
- Act as a Gap Gals social media expert. Post and comment on a variety of social media venues . Be an active participant on our partnering church facebook pages and post about gap gals.
- Help pass out flyers into businesses in the community for REVIVE.
- Research possible print/ media/ magazine opportunities to advertise.
- Write copy for Press release opportunities.
- Pass out Revive flyers to new churches in the community
Creative Planning Team:
- Help decorate the stage for Revive
- Research possible speakers for Unite and Revive
- Research Music artist for Revive
- Take pictures at gap gals events and post them on our website and social media sites.
- Decorate and in charge of Gap Gals booth at all functions.
- Follow up with assigned speakers with speaking contract.
- Bring food for our quarterly Unite Meetings
- Be a greeter at Unite and Revive
- Help with set-up and clean-up at all events
- Help buy all hospitality supplies
- Help manage the food/ beverage table at all events
- Help team leader with production needs at Revive
- Help team lead with any admin help for events
- Recruit vendors for Vendor Expo
- Manage vendor spreadsheet, communicates with all vendors
- Pray over ministry monthly with the prayer team the second Monday of the month.
- Be a prayer counselor for new believers at Revive
- Be a prayer lead for women who need prayer at Revive and Unite
- Help develop training for decision life counselors
- Follow up with prayer ministry leaders at partnering churches.
If you would like to Volunteer in our Ministry, please click HERE to fill out our Volunteer request form.
Apply below to volunteer as an Advisory or Support Leader: