What is REVIVE?
- REVIVE is our Outreach Event providing a venue for Christian women to be more intentional about sharing their faith. It is a one night event offering HOPE to many lives who need healing or just need some encouragement through an inspirational speaker and music.
What happens at REVIVE?
- Women gather with friends to have a night of fun and inspiration. Before the main event, there is a vendor expo where women will have the chance to shop a variety of vendors. The main event is comprised of a keynote speaker sharing a gospel message, a worship band, and creative elements such as a drama presentation.
How often does REVIVE happen?
- REVIVE happens once a year, usually in the Spring.
How do I register?
- Women can register on the Gap Gals website www.gapgals.org under REVIVE Outreach through ticket leap.
What is the difference between REVIVE and Unite
- REVIVE is an outreach event where women are encouraged to bring friends who may not attend church or have a Christian faith. It is a place for women to hear an inspiring message of HOPE and REVIVAL
- UNITE happens quarterly and is an opportunity for women to be united from local Christian churches. The purpose is to encourage and challenge women in their Christian faith and inspire them to invite friends to REVIVE.
How can I volunteer to help with REVIVE?
- We need plenty of volunteers to help the day of REVIVE. There are many areas to help such as registration, greeting, volunteer check-in, set-up vendors, sell beverages, etc. If you would like to volunteer for this one day event, please fill out the volunteer contact form located on our website under the volunteer section of Revive Outreach .
Is there food at REVIVE?
- Yes there will be a variety of food vendors available during the vendor expo. Please attend before the main event to enjoy shopping and food.